Apply Now 💪 BE A PMA CADET 👮♂👨✈
Attention interested individuals who want to join the noble profession of arms!
We are pleased to announce the opening of application for PMA Cadetship
Application forms can now be downloaded at the PMA website ⬇ http://www.pma.ph/dow…/PMAEE%20APPLICATION%20FORM%202018.pdf
Online application is also accepted
For Online Application
PMA is now accepting Online Application. High School Form 137 or Form 138 and NSO copy of Birth Certificate are the necessary documents for our Online Application. All interested applicants are requested to scan (pdf file format) said documents and attach it to the Online Application System.
Ensure that you have read and meet all the requirements for cadetship.
For Manual Application
➡ You can open, print and fill-up the application form and mail it to:
Office of Cadet Admission
Philippine Military Academy
Fort del Pilar, Baguio City
or hand carry it to the said address.
The PMA Requirements for admission in the PMA are the following:
- Natural-born Filipino citizen
- Minimum 5 feet for both male and female
- Physically fit and of good moral character
- Single and has never been married
- Grade 11 students and below are not yet qualified to take the exam.
- High school graduate with 85% GPA
- Grade 12 Senior High School may take the exam provided that they graduate before April 01,2019 (K-12)
- 17 years old to 21 years old and must not be 22 years old or older on the date of appointment as PMA Cadet